APPLY FOR SERVICE
Applying for service is easy!
First, please visit our Interactive Map to ensure that we serve your address. Click the button below to apply with an easy online form, or select from the links below if you prefer to print forms to fill out by hand.
Please note: If applying in person at our office, applications submitted after 4:30 PM will not be processed until the following business day.
Interested in setting up Auto-Pay?
Please complete these forms and return to our office in person, via fax, or email.
Please be advised: Auto-pay automatically charges your account seven (7) days prior to the Due Date. Auto-pay must be established at least 72 hours prior to statement draw date.
Complete the online application, or submit the printable forms via email, fax, mail, or in person to our office.
Send supporting documents attached in one email to email@example.com or one fax to 912-355-4466. Please send all documents together because we cannot process incomplete or piecemeal applications.
Your submittal must include:
- Photo ID matching the person requesting service (must match the person listed on the Proof of Residency)
- Proof of residency – one of the following:
- Lease (1st page and signature page, dated and signed by all parties)
- Deed, Contract, Settlement Statement (HUD1)
Please do not send password protected documents as it will delay application approval for water service.
Please allow two (2) business days for us to process your application and create your account. Our representative will contact you and provide you with your account number, which you can use to pay your deposit / establishment fee. Once notified that your application has been approved and account has been setup, you will have up to three (3) business days to contact our office and remit payment for service to begin. * Upon receipt of payment, your water service will begin within one (1) business day.
* If services are already available at the service location, failure to remit payment within three (3) business days will result in service interruption.